Background

Monday, February 20, 2012

Gifting, Getting, Wine, and Ass Backwardness of FL!

Wonderful World of Christie....Diary from gifting, getting, wine, and ass backwardness of FL!
When my husband decided that he wanted to return ALL of his birthday gifts, from me, I could have really been mad. Then he said in the same breath, "Let's just return these things now and get you some new clothes." Well, how could I argue with that? LOL. I'd say he's the HARDEST person to shop for, but actually He's lucky he has such a great wife. I have supplied him with every single gadget and electronic thing..plus the unmentioned good stuff...that a man could want. So, really, he's just lucky he wants for NOTHING! He did say a 32KG Kettlebell would be nice. UGH! He's been doing kettlebells before they were cool. LOL. We have so many freaking KBs.

Next, let me introduce you to class. Meet my new favorite thing, The Target Wine Cube.
I pull out my fancy crystal, because that's how I roll, and taste the YUM. It really is tasty.
Finally, I am going to work out this morning. My kids seem to be the only kids who have to go to school on Presidents' Day, but hey, here in the Tampa area they will give the kids the day off for the state fair and the Strawberry Festival! LOL. Now here's a state with their priorities!

PS...Rick Santorum Scares me.
Until I something good to say, later...
Xty

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!