Background

Friday, October 12, 2012

Diary Of A Woman Trying To Beautify Her Blog!

I've put myself through the hell of Blog Beautification! It sucks, badly. Trust me when I say, it sucks! Blogger used to be so easy. Not any more. I'm ready to move on and need to find a new host. I'm officially a FACEBOOK CHEATER! I have cheated on my blog for way to long. Blogging and writing is therapeutic.

Riddle me this. Am I trying to make my blog sparkle and pretty to hide the non sparkly I'm feeling inside? Hmmm. That's the question. I will continue to make this try and look pretty, because I like looking at pretty aesthetics. Maybe I just want the pretty to hide the hell. I haven't quite figured it out, yet. The journey will only help me discover the answer, if there ever is one to find.

On To Prettify (As Mama Boo Boo's June would say,...I just quoted something from Honey Boo Boo LOL)
Christie
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!