Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

D Cups Do Not Need Padding!

The Wonderful World of Christie...Diary From The Quest For Sexy..

Just another fun fun fun conversation with my hubby. He loves me. He's a man. There's some TMI language, but if you read me, then you know how the words just flow from the fingers.

"Hunny, I need you to do something today. GO on VS (Victoria's Secret) and order something," He said with a sexy little wink. LOL.
"Ok, but does it have to be sexy or can it be comfy?" I asked, without any coffee and holding the peanut butter knife while listening to the dogs gobble up their food. It was quite the sexy moment.


Gotta love him. :) I'll take a look, but my ass is so not thong or semi thong worthy, in my opinion. LOL. I've got the boobs, though. Oh and PS, when did it become standard to put padding in bras? D cups do not need paddingk I'm done
.

Happy Friday Friends and Lurkers. Comment and I'll follow you!
Find a little PEACE today and embrace your sexy. Sexy does not mean perfect. I'll tell myself that today when I'm ordering the hubby's requested item. :)
XOXO
Xty

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!