Background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Forgetting The Good And Remembering The Crap!

From The New Wonderful World of Christie's Diary of Forgetting It All......
Am I the only one that makes daily trips to the market, because I forget to put something on the list or just forget why I went there, at all?

At the ripe mid age of 40, do we start to just "forget" things we've remembered forever? The entire year I've referred to myself as 40, but it occasionally comes back to me that I'm actually 41! I'm so "lucky" that my girls are always on top of things and ready to remind me that I'm 41. The luck of having teens who know it all is completely underrated! :) Oh trust me on this one. The luck of the Irish and teenage daughters!

Forgetting is one thing, but why is it that my overactive brain doesn't forget the crappy stuff? You all know what I'm talking about, right? There are those shitty memories that haunt and change the course of life. They  seem to linger and stay cemented in the nooks and crannies of the brain. Why is that?

Not only do we get the fabulous lines between our brows we get to forget spontaneously selected memories and get stuck with the crap of yesterday! Now, if only I could figure out what to do with the lines between the brows it might allow me to be OK with the forgetting of all the minutiae!

Until we meet again and I "remember" my blog,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!