Background

Monday, December 26, 2011

She's Staying Up!

Wonderful World of Christie's Diary.... from the day after Christmas!

Well, I'm leaving up my sparkling winter wonderland for another few days! Am I still feeling totally Christmassy? I think I'm just ready to relax and just soak the rest of the year in while I can, before it's too late. Everything seems to have quieted down and I'm all caught up on the laundry that needed to be folded and hung! Now I think I'll chill for a bit and have an iced tea. Cheer my love bugs!
I hope Santa brought you health, smiles, and joy. If he didn't, then I am sending you wishes of love and joy!
Until my Wonderful World arrives tomorrow...
XOXO
Love,
Xty

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!