Background

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wonderful World of Sleep Deprived Christie

From the Wonderful World of Christie's Diary of a Sleep Deprived Puppy Mom...

Hell, I don't think I was this cranky with a crying, poopy diaper, hungry baby during the years when I had such a babies, in the middle of night, x3...multiple times, back in the day. It's one of those things that I dread when my eyes are shocked open by the barking of the dog.  I better get over it, because it doesn't seem to be going away any time soon! Holy Crap. Yes, there you have my morning bitching, from the center on my lap with fingers going fast, the venting is exploding. Wait, that sounded really bad and gutter worthy.  It sounds cyber sexy, if I meant it that way. Trust me, there is no finger action in the lap at this moment. Finger action on the laptop is a much better way to describe it! Cyber, yet not sexy in the shirt and yoga pant ensemble that I'm sporting this fine, dark, and freezing cold Florida morning.  I'm not even remotely feeling or wanting fingers in the lap right now with Kathie Lee and Hote on the 2AM auto dvr'd episode, in the background. Yes, Kathie Lee and Hote are on in the background. They're sipping wine at noon on Wednesday, and I say, cheers to you ladies. What an amazing gig! Matt and Ann coffee guzzling to KL and H wine sipping the happy vino at noon. I'd totally choose the latter, but would want to sit next to my favorite Matty Lauer. In a dream world, my friends, that's who I'd be sharing my vino at noon.
Sigh. Ok, off to warm up my coffee. In case your new to my Wonder World, I make a kick ass cup of java. It's good for the soul and brain! It may be just my soul or and brain worthy, but It's perfect!

Coffee is warmed and Tylenol is getting ready to be popped. Yum. Seriously, it may totally suck this early when I'm so tired, but my bitch factor is coming down quickly. KL and H, I've had enough, right now. Time for something new. Oh look, I recorded Wilson Phillips Still Holding On. Gotta love my penchant for quality reality TV. LOL! On that note, I shall go warm myself with coffee and say good bye until my next moment! :)
Happy Thursday Friends...Ciao Ciao!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!