Background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Laugh, Laugh, and Laugh Some More

Wonderful World of Christie..Diary From My Last Few Days...

Seriously, shopping for panties shouldn't be this hard! They're either Teeny Tiny, why even wear them, or granny panties! Then having your 17 year old get frustrated with you....delightful.
"Mommy, It's not the 90's."
"Well, frankly I'd go back in Time and stock up on VS from back then!"
 
Then great advice from the husband.
Me: Tom can you see my leopard print bra through this top (thin yet totally black top) ? Tom: Oh no Hunny you look great! Out at the store with girls. K: Nice leopard print bra mommy. Way to be sexy! Thanks Hunny! Just waiting for my boobs to show up on Walmart!
 
Humor keeps us happy! Laugh, Love, and then Laugh some more friends. It can help us during our lowest moments.
xoxoxo
Christie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!