Background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Operation Bring Home Daddy Clause and Those Damn Weiners!

Wonderful World of Christie diary of Mrs. Clause waiting on Operation Daddy Clause To Get Home From Afghanistan!

Well Hubby's flight, not the two out of Afghanistan, but the one out of Qatar was delayed delayed delayed. It was because of a "broken" plane. Well, we've waited this long and a little longer is not a big deal at all! I'm just glad and so excited he gets to come home for Christmas. My girls are so happy DADDY is coming home! My son might be worried about what he's getting for Christmas, but then he said, "Well, I am being spoiled. The most important thing is Daddy coming home. I hate it when he's away." Sigh. And I thought he was being, indeed, spoiled.

Friday night I was at the mall, what the hell was I thinking, with the kids.  The boy decided he was going to become dramatic about gifts. WTH? He doesn't get like this, it's usually the girls. He was upset we were at the mall. He was pissed. He just wanted to get to the Apple Store! It's about others, he always tells his sisters. Maybe it was just him being overtired, but seriously I was done. I was driven to drink! I needed a Starbucks! I wanted a Gingerbread Latte and I didn't want it skinny! LOL! I walked in and the kids began to fight over who was going to get shotgun! I hate that term...Shotgun! Has it really come down to me needing to make a rotating seating chart?! Seriously.

Well, I was ready to scrap it all and just cry. My oldest came over and said, "Remember mommy your hormonal and it's late." Once again, someonen is telling me it's my period that's making me have a mood. Well, OK...Christmas could still be on and I would go chill. Finally my boy came over and hugged me. He was sorry. Then he said he figured out why he was in such a bad mood. Wait for it!

"Mommy, when we walked past that girly store with all the sparkled underwear, my wiener was hard and it hurt. Then I got in a worse mood when we went to that girl store that had all the perfumes and candles (bath and body works) I was really mad. I just wanted to find a boy store. I'm sorry mommy."

Well, that damn wiener! It's always about the men and their wieners! LOL. My poor buddy was just embarrassed. After he thought he broke his "wiener" the night before, I can understand him being pissed. Those damn sparkles on bras and G-strings can get those wieners all the time!

So bring home my Hubby Santa, Please! I need some extra testosterone in the house. The little guy needs big daddy to explain the wiener issues! I'm ill equipped in that area! Operation Bring Home Daddy Clause needs to happen ASAP!
xoxo
Until OBHDC Comes To Fruition!
Xty!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh..your poor boy..I am so in for it when my boys get older...LOL I am also glad your little man can tell you that stuff and isn't afraid to be open. That right there is a good sign that you are an awesome Mommy!! Hoping Operation Daddy Clause goes off without a hitch!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. H...Are we the only ones blogging! Where is everyone! WE need to fix this! It's so fun sharing more and being a little more open, than we are able to in our FB posts! xoxoxo My poor little Buddy.

    ReplyDelete

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!