Background

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Notes Form My Command Center!

Wonderful World of Christie's Diary From The Command Center!

Today is a Midol day! Besides the mood and being on edge, I've got Christmas going. First thing my daughter said to me this morning was, "Are we going to Target today?" I swear to you they were her first words. No, not a Hi mommy. A Good morning mommy, oh no! Are we going to Target?! Huge sigh! Let me get coffee in me before we go down the road to Target, The Mother Ship!

That's right, Target is The Mother Ship with my circle of friends. It has everything you need, with designer lines, coffee, a Starbucks, a pharmacy, toys, books, iPads, and mine has an entire grocery store! What more could a girl want? Oh, did I mention they take coupons and you can stack them! (Stacking coupons is an entire other conversation for another day.)

Aaahh, I sit here with the newspaper ads spread out and my yellow notepad scrawled with lists, new lists, notes, and my my thoughts. The thoughts lead to topics for writing and lists of things to do. I'm at the Wonderful World of Christie command center, which is the side table next to my big leather chair. Everyone else has a desk, but I'll take what I can get here in the World of Christie. Off to the Sunday night laundry, because God forbid the kids think that Sunday afternoon or morning might be easier for ME! Oh, but I get to enjoy the aroma therapy (Tide + Downey + Bounce Sheets= Bliss) through the house! There's a positive!

Wishing you a happy Monday, when my kids are off to school!
Christie

1 comment:

  1. LOVE my Tide + Downey + Bounce, and just had a conversation with the cashier at Target about how I don't understand how people can afford to work there. :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!