Background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reality Shows and Pinterest and Of Course FB!...Oh and Words With Friends!

Wonderful World of Christie Diaries From My Not So Secret Addictions!

Let's just start with Pinterest. Is there anything more addicting than looking at other's works of perfection? Seriously, how many Martha's are out there with perfect rooms, crafts, quotes, and dating your husband ideas?! I'll tell you that there are so many that I feel a little less than superior at this moment! LOL! It's OK. I know my talent lies in the unknown, at this moment in time. I am the epitome of a multitasker, who tries. I'm addicted to do the "idea" of completing one of these projects on my Pinterest boards! What greatness I would feel to be an over achiever at something for the house or my style!

Reality Show are another addiction that I am not embarrassed to admit I watch on a nightly or daily basis! Why not? Screw you Real World! You were the beginning of the end of real TV. You brought us the beginning addictions to REALITY! It Started in NY and went to LA. Then the Osborn's and Nick with Jessica really got me wrapped up and buying all the smut in hopes that the rumors of Nick and Jess breaking up wasn't true! Sadly, the newlyweds broke up and then there was the Bachelor! The Damn Bachelors and their screwing ways! If it weren't for Tristan I and her grand wedding my hope for real love on that show would be lost! Kelly Clarkson brought us Idol and despite Clay Aiken and "The Gray Haired Guy" it's been a fixture in my world. It's just not idol, though, without Simon! Why fake it? Seriously...no Simon equals no Idol. I could go on, but I'll just end with Tori and Dean. Aaaaahhhh, Tori has made me fall in love and reminisce about my 90210 years. She made up with her mom and all her Tori businesses make her a force! Yay! I love the underdog coming out on top!

Hmmmm, now I'm on to FB. Is there anything that's been more life changing in the last couple of years? New friends, old friends, blog friends come to life, and crazy picture stalking come to life. Admit it, because I know I'm not the only picture stalker! LOL.

Facebook has led to Words With Friends! I love my WWF addicts who keep the daily word search alive. I used to check my email first, but now it's Facebook and WWF! LOL. Live on my addictions. I don't foresee any twelve step group anytime soon, but I surely understand Alec Baldwin flipping his lid and slamming a bathroom door when he probably had a great word or in the midst of reshuffling the tiles in hopes of a win!

Until I get through my addictions of the day..we will meet again,
xoxo
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can do it! Type that comment. My needy side wants to hear from you!